VF Corporation The North Face PT Sales Associate (Silver Sands Premium Outlets 087, Destin, FL) in Destin, Florida
VF Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability
At The North Face, we push the boundaries of innovation with our product design and development of premier apparel, equipment and footwear to enable and inspire athletes and enthusiasts to Never Stop Exploring. We remain deeply proud to be the first choice of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers. If you have a passion for the outdoors and enjoy a fast-paced environment, this is the place for you!
As a member of The North Face retail team, you will serve as an ambassador of the brand and help us keep our commitment to an exceptional brand experience within our retail stores. We are seeking a Sales Specialist to join our high performing team.
Sales Specialist Key Responsibilities:
· Drive achievement of sales objectives for a defined product category through providing a high quality, engaging customer experience
· Exemplify and model outstanding service and selling behaviors, including listening and responding to customer needs and imparting a high level of product knowledge during each interaction
· Promote brand programs to support customer loyalty and drive sales
· Partner with Community Relations Coordinator to cultivate relationships within the community to promote brand awareness and support achievement of store business objectives
· Promote enthusiasm and excitement for The North Face product through personal testimony and wearing brand apparel, in accordance with our Dress Code Policy
· Assist is upholding product and presentation standards
· Flexibility in assisting cross-functionally within the store, as needed
· Follow up with customers to cultivate relationships and drive repeat business; offer personal shopping services in the moment and by appointment to ensure a complete brand shopping experience.
· Perform these and other tasks assigned
· 2+ years of retail sales experience in a competitive, fast-paced environment
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Flexible availability – including evenings, weekends and holidays
· Ability to consistently provide the highest level of customer service, while remaining focused on achievement of both team and individual objectives
· Knowledge of, and passion for a variety of outdoor activities preferred
· Frequently required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers to handle and feel objects, tools, or controls; and stoop, crawl, kneel, or crouch.
· Occasionally required to climb a ladder
· Bend, lift, open and move product up to 50 pounds as needed
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus
· Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories, with global iconic brands, 64,000 associates and $12.4 billion in revenue. Our businesses and brands are organized into four categories called coalitions, comprising: Outdoor & Action Sports, Jeanswear, Imagewear, and Sportswear. While VF is highly diversified across brands, products, distribution channels and geographies, our One VF culture and approach to doing business provide a unique and powerful competitive advantage.
VF Diversity Vision Statement
VF is committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. The continued success and growth of VF is enhanced through initiatives that promote diversity throughout VF around the world.VF is an equal employment opportunity/ affirmative action employer of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled. VF is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our VF associates and VF applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.