Bevilacqua Research Corporation MC-130 Subject Matter Expert in Eglin AFB, Florida
Job Description/Essential Functions:
Bevilacqua Research Corporation (BRC) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned, Small Business based in Huntsville, Alabama incorporated in 1992. BRC provides “best-value” technical and management solutions to a diverse government and commercial customer base in the following key business areas: test & evaluation, systems analysis & integration, security & intelligence, and R&D.;
Provides project aircrew support (Combat Systems Officer) for C-130 developmental tests at the 413 Flight Test Squadron.
- Assists in the development of test objectives, test methods, and detailed test procedures.
- Initiates, supervises, and/or develops requirements from a project's inception to conclusion for complex to extremely complex programs.
- Provides strategic advice, technical guidance and expertise to program and project staff.
- Provides detailed analysis, evaluation and recommendations for improvements, optimization development, and/or maintenance efforts for client-specific or mission critical challenges/issues;
- Consults with client to define need or problem supervises studies and leads surveys to collect and analyze data to provide advice and recommend solutions.
- Supports development of data requirements, identification of instrumentation and test support equipment requirements and development of data collection forms and logs.
- Coordinates with test support agencies and ranges and other test support and evaluation (T&E;) planning tasks.
- Develops test structure and recommends test schedules.
- Assists in writing and staffing test plans and preparing and staffing flight test cards.
- Assists with test planning activities to include areas such as system effectiveness, interoperability and integration, electromagnetic effects, sensors and seekers, gun systems, C4ISR, and other avionics and ground systems.
- Provides input to documents such as method of test (MOT), test plans and Concept of Operations (CONOPS), test scripts, test reports (interim and final), Test and Evaluation Master Plans (TEMPs), T&E; Strategies, Integrated Test Team (ITT) charters, and CTF charters.
- Performs Ground Test and In-Flight Test Missions.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Active SECRET clearance is required.
- Passing and maintaining an FAA Second Class or Military Class 2 flight physical is a condition of employment.
- Maintaining a mission qualification or AFMC equivalent phase 2 training in the C-130 is a condition of employment.
- Previously/currently Instructor-qualified in the MC-130H/J within the last 2 years.
- Minimum of 1000 hours as Navigator or CSO with minimum of 300 hours in MC-130H or MC-130J. Demonstrated experience in developmental or operational test.
- This skill level typically performs all functional duties independently.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of an integrated test team.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications is required. Must be able to effectively communicate orally and possess technical writing skills.
Other Job Information (if applicable):
- Previously/currently qualified in the MC-130H/J within the last 12 months.
- Test Pilot School graduate highly desired.
- Demonstrated experience with any of the following: Terrain Following Radars, Low Level Operations, Airdrop, Combat Search and Rescue, Aerial Refueling or flight test processes.
Our EEO policy:
Bevilacqua Research Corporation is an equalopportunity employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans and VEVRAA federalcontractor. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regardto race, color, religion, sex, national origin or any other basis protected by applicablefederal, state or local law.
Job Code: 18-PTO-009
Location: Eglin AFB, FL
Clearance Required: Secret